Do I Need a Lawyer?
Author: Tobias & Comer Law, LLC
Published on: September 27, 2019
The law is complicated and finding the right lawyer can make or break your case. An experienced lawyer with a history of successful cases will help your case just as a bad lawyer can hurt your case. While not every legal matter like traffic tickets or parking violations require a lawyer, you will want to contact one for the larger and more complex legal situations, such as a personal injury case.
Here are the top reasons you need to hire a lawyer:
- Not hiring a lawyer can cost you more money in the long run. Most civil cases can have a drastic effect on you physically, emotionally, and financially. Many lawyers will not take a fee unless they win the case. Therefore, hiring a lawyer can save or make you money.
- The law is complex and requires an expert lawyer to navigate. The right lawyer will help you find and understand evidence, deal with insurance companies, and ensure legal documents are filed properly and on time.
- They will do the work for you. A good lawyer will work with witnesses, collect evidence and records, confer with experts, negotiate with the insurance companies and defendants, and plan your legal strategy. You do not want to try to deal with these things alone.
- An expert lawyer will help you reach the best verdict possible. Whether that is a settlement or successful verdict, an experienced lawyer will make sure you are compensated fairly and that your rights are protected.
- Most consultations are free. There’s no harm in meeting with a lawyer to discuss your situation and determine what type of case you have, and if you need a lawyer.
Call us today to find out if you have a case. Free consultation.